Social Distancing Measures
Important COVID-19 Notice for All Clients
Updated: 29th October, 2020
We remain open for all salon and clinic services and treatments.
To help make your visit as safe and comfortable as possible, please be aware of the following;
- If you have had a fever, dry cough or sore throat or have been tested +ve for COVID19 in the last 7 days, please do not come to the salon and clinic.
- Please do NOT bring anyone with you to the clinic. They will have to wait in the car, and that’s including children. If you cannot leave your children unattended then please rearrange your appointment to another time when you can. Please don’t bring extra shopping bags or unnecessary items with you.
- Please arrive 2 minutes before your appointment time as we have removed all waiting areas.
- Please wear a face covering until instructed otherwise during your treatment.
- In the foyer we will scan your forehead to check for a fever. If you have a fever, we will ask you to return home and contact NHS 111. You will not be charged for your appointment. We will also ask you to complete a health screening questionnaire.
- Please disinfect your hands upon entering the building and proceed to the treatment room with your practitioner.
- We will try to process all payments before your treatment if possible.
- We will prefer card / contactless payments going forward.
- Due to the risk of cross infection we would prefer you not to use the bathroom facilities unless absolutely necessary.
- Just before leaving the salon and clinic, please disinfect your hands.
We have introduced these changes for the good of everybody. Please respect and follow them.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Karen & Ryan Hamdy